Therapy for Depression & Anxiety
Have you ever thought, “If only I could feel like I was good enough, and not feel like a failure?”
If so, you are in the right place to get help.
HAVE YOU EVER SAID ANY OF THESE THINGS?
- I don’t know how to make decisions with confidence.
- I don’t know where to find the time to do the things I want to do.
- I don’t want to keep on thinking that I have let my family down.
- I constantly worry about money and I’d like to be able to find peace and joy in the midst of my problems. I need to find a balanced life.
If you can relate to any of that, then you are in the right place.
We work with men and women to increase motivation and energy and improve self-confidence. No matter what you have been through or what is happening in your life right now.
I want you to consider for a moment, the results of doing nothing. Ignoring a problem doesn’t make it go away. It makes the problem worse!
How bad could it get? Well, if you ignore the truth these are the long-term results you are very likely to get:
- You will feel like you are a failure and have let your family down.
- You will feel tired and have little energy
- You will have trouble staying asleep or falling asleep
- You will find that you have little interest or pleasure in doing the things you used to love to do.
- You might even have thoughts that you would be better off dead
- Your friends and family members tell you that you are irritable and are easily annoyed.
You might be struggling with shame, anxiety and depression.
Struggling with depression, anxiety and shame can be debilitating.
We at Compassionate Counseling Services are here to walk with you on your journey to help you overcome your suffering.
T0 stop the self-blame and eliminate your sense of failure.
Stop for a moment and take the time to get help for yourself. It is time to get help for yourself so that you can live the life you were meant to live.
Please give us a call at (507) 310-1321